Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Review: Eat Play Lust


Title: Eat Play Lust
Author: Tawna Fenske
Publisher: Entangled: Flirt
Release Date: August 26, 2013
Pages: 49
Buy LinkAmazon (Kindle)

Blurb

Cami Pressman is a yoga instructor with a lifelong secret love of junk food. Not even an irresistible man can replace the mouthwatering wickedness of her favorite foods.

Until, that is, Paul Hammond signs up for her class. He’s a gourmet chef looking to score some fitness tips, and a date with Cami. Suddenly Cami’s lust for junk food isn’t the only thing making her tingle.
When this sinful chef and hot yoga teacher eat, play, and lust together, they just might bring their obsession to a new level.


Review

This is a delectable read!

I love chefs! They make food so sexy and makes me hungry all the time! Cami is a yoga instructor who's forced to eat gross healthy foods by her mother. Paul is the chef that has a bad habit of putting his foot in his mouth. Together, they're adorable! I love that Paul was able to give Cami the confidence she lacked, and make her believe in enjoying food again. One thing I didn't like was how often Paul kept blabbering on and on.. He reminded me of myself, and that's not something I quite like ;)

Anyway, I think this book is definitely worth a read. Yummy and steamy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment