Friday, November 30, 2012

Review: Brief Encounter


Title: Brief Encounter
Author: Alice Gaines
Publisher: Avon Red
Release Date: May 29, 2012
Pages: 41
Buy Link: Free on Amazon

My Summary:

Beth's job was to expose frauds in the art world. She was invited to an exhibit with the famous DiMarchiones erotic paintings. Alone with a sexy Italian in a deserted museum, Beth found herself luckier than the women in the paintings.

My Review:

I liked this book! It wasn't absolutely as intense as others I've read, but this one was good, too. I loved how the sexy Italian was described. I love the air of confidence that surrounded him the entire time. I wished there was more to it, though. It would have been interesting to see where their relationship would have gone after Beth found out who he was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment