Thursday, November 15, 2012

People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive

Hi everyone!

I'm sure you probably have read about this by now, but if you haven't, here it is.

Channing Tatum was named People Magazine's 2012 Sexiest Man Alive!

I have no problem with that at all :) I'm glad he won. I found an article from Yahoo! about his wife's reaction and his reaction to the news. He thought it was a joke at first while his wife said:

"People know him to be fun and sexy, but they don't know how emotionally deep and spiritually open he is. He is such an open-hearted person; what you see is what you get."

The article also said that they are ready to have a family. I bet the baby would just be really beautiful! They're such a wonderful couple, I'm glad they're both happy. As for my favorite quote from the article?

"When I'm not training, I get really round and soft."

To read the entire article, click here. Or pick up People Magazine's issue of the Sexiest Man Alive :)

He has sexy butt, too! ;)

Check out these photos courtesy of Google Images!

0 comments:

Post a Comment