Sunday, September 2, 2012

It's Monday, What are YOU Reading?

What Are You Reading?

"What Are You Reading?" is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Today is the first time Reading on the Wild Side is participating in this meme. I always thought it was fun commenting on people's blogs about the book I'm currently reading. Now is YOUR chance to let US know what you're reading this week :)

Currently Reading
I am currently reading Because of You by Jessica Scott. I am on schedule so I'm trying to read it quickly, but also enjoy it. It's getting interesting now, I'm almost halfway through the book. Carponti is my favorite character so far :)



What's Next?
After I finish this book, I shall move on to Until There Was You, which is the second book in Jessica's series, Coming Home. It comes out very soon so I'm trying to read the eARC I received before it comes out.


Now it's YOUR turn to tell me what you're reading :)
If you also participate in this meme, make sure to leave the link to your post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment