Sunday, May 13, 2012

What’s Going On At “Reading On The Wild Side”?

To tired to do a “vlog” this week, plus… trust me you do not want to see how rough I look right now lol. So every week on Sundays I’m going to start telling you what books I received and what posts (Interviews, Reviews, and Memes) have been going on here at Reading On The Wild Side. I honestly don’t want to participate in anyone’s “Mailbox” memes simply because I don’t want to be in the middle of drama or choose a side… so I will just do my own thing. If you have another opinion, that is fine… I will not dislike you for whatever that is. Anyways there hasn’t been a whole lot going on this week because I have been really busy :-D
Reviews: Beauty and the Feast by Julia Rachel Barrett

Memes: Wicked Wednesdays Hosted by Tales with Bite 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow Hosted by Crystal at Reading Between The Wines

Other:
The Vampire Diaries Season Finale Chat

Books Received This Week: Cera’s Place by Elizabeth McKenna (Received from Author for Review, forgot to mention last week) Heart of the Night by Barbara Delinsky (Gifted from Librarian) Midnight Secrets by Janelle Taylor (Gifted from Librarian) Promise Me Forever by Janelle Taylor (Gifted from Librarian) To Trust A Stranger by Karen Robards (Gifted from Librarian) Eclipse Bay by Jane Ann Krentz (Gifted from Librarian) Someone to Watch Over Me by Lisa Kleypas (Gifted from Librarian) The Marilyn Scandal by Sandra Shevey (Gifted from Librarian) Every Breath You Take by Judith McNaught (Gifted from Librarian) Infamous by Suzanne Brockmann (Gifted from Librarian) Innocence Undone by Kat Martin (Gifted from Librarian) Miracle by Katherine Sutcliffe (Gifted from Librarian) Chase Me by Tamara Hogan (NetGalley) Gentlemen Says I Do by Amelia Grey (NetGalley) Heart of the Highland Wolf by Terry Spear (Discover A New Love) Lady Amelia’s Mess and a Half by Samantha Grace (NetGalley) Let Me In by Callie Croix (NetGalley) Ruined by Rumor by Alyssa Everett (NetGalley) When the Duchess Says Yes by Isabella Bradford (NetGalley) Where There’s Smoke by Karen Kelley (Bought)
-So what did you guys get this week? And what was going on at your blog, I would love to know! Whatever meme you are participating in, if you leave a comment with a link to your post I will come and check it out, comment, and follow! I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment