Monday, May 21, 2012

Interview with Harrie Brooks

harriebrooksdreams
Title: Dreams Come True
Author: Harrie Brooks
Publisher: Self-Published
Where To Buy: “Click Here

A secret held in the past in memories only but never forgotten.
The girl caught in the middle.
How long will it be until someone's DREAMS COME TRUE?










Interview

Kayla:
In one sentence describe Dreams Come True?


Harrie: Hot, Sexy and Secretive.

Kayla: Why do you like writing Erotic Romance?

Harrie: I like to be able to write without repercussions lol! It's like think of
your wildest fantasies and then having them in front of you.


Kayla: How has your writing changed from when you first started until now?

Harrie: I started writing in school, nothing much just creative writing pieces and
then branched out into fan fiction then let my fingers do the talking on
the keyboard. Before I knew it I had my first erotic piece. It's easy to
write when you have a crush on someone.


Kayla: What do you like to do in your free time?

Harrie: I read a lot. I love wrestling so I watch that and go to live events as
much as possible. I love to sing and I love movies. Trust me if I’m not at
home writing or reading I’m at my parents’ house enjoying some home cooked
food and if I’m not there I’m at the cinema.


Kayla: Who are some of your inspirations?

Harrie: Ooooh hard question. I love the books of Stephen King. My biggest
inspiration though is my Mom. She has been through so much but she’s
always there for me and my Dad and no matter if she has a bad day she’s
always on the end of the phone if I need her.


Kayla: Where do the ideas for your books come from?

Harrie: To be honest I'm not sure. A lot of writers plan ahead. I find my best
work comes from putting on some music and writing. I do all my writing on
the computer so if I make a mistake I can go back and sort it out.


Kayla: What is your favorite movie?

Harrie: Currently I love The Hunger Games movie, seen it twice and it will be the
next dvd I’m going to get. I also love movies that are based from comics.
There are some incredible movies it’s honestly impossible for me to pick
just one. Now if you were to ask my favorite actors I would have to say
Shia LaBeouf is amazing.

Book Trailer:



About Harrie:
I was born 30 years ago in England. I started writing when I was around 10, only short stories for English but I was told by many teachers I had a skill. I worked hard on this from then and took many routes before ending with the Equinox series you now hold the start to in your “hands”. Tyler, Sam and Reese have been with me for a while and now I want to give their stories the light they need. I hope you enjoy them and read the further stories that will be coming soon. 


Find Harrie Here: Blog|Facebook|Twitter

love 




0 comments:

Post a Comment