Thursday, April 26, 2012

Feature and Follow (2)

Feature and Follow is hosted by Parajunkee @ Parajunkee's View and Alison @ Alison Can Read a way to gain new followers and make new friends. The point of this is to gain followers and to follow others! So come and join in on the fun. For more information about #FF "Click Here"

Question: Have you had a character that disappointed you? One that you fell in love with and then “broke up” with later on in either the series or a stand-alone book? Tell us about him or her.

Answer: Yes! Erik from The House of Night Series by P.C. Cast. I started off loving him, being the older hot guy and all. He was so sweet to Zoey and then as the books progress he turns into a total freaking jerk! I mean he gets a little better in the rest of the series but I always think of how big of a dick he was to Zoey and I could never look at him the same way.

-Leave your #FF link in the comments section and I will stop by and follow you back :D Have a wonderful day guys! Let me know what you think of my answer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment